We go the extra mile to ensure you and your young ones have a wonderful stay.
Discover the courageous story of our beloved mascot Rainier the Bear and take yours home today!
Pacific Kids amenities are available upon request:
- Special kid-friendly in-room dining options
- Bedtime milk and cookies and can be ordered via In-room dining
- Coloring books and crayons
- Board games
- Pack and plays
Travelers with little ones in tow will discover that Pan Pacific Seattle is a perfect base for enjoying all that the city has to offer.
Family-friendly activities for your consideration:
- Space Needle
- The Center for Wooden Boats
- Seattle Center Fountain
- Pacific Science Center
- Seattle Children’s Museum
- Artist at Play Playground at Seattle Center
- Seattle’s Great Wheel on the waterfront
- Museum of Flight (home to a supersonic Concorde and the first Air Force One jet plane)
- Woodland Park Zoo featuring kid-friendly Zoomazium and petting zoo
- Seattle Aquarium (with its 120,000-gallon tank) and tidal pool
- Sculpture Park at Myrtle Edwards Park
Contact us about planning the perfect family vacation.