Knowledgeable and passionate, our local experts can recommend the best Seattle activities and attractions. On a single afternoon, you can get to know one of Seattle’s most exciting neighborhoods, or delve into the dynamic local arts and cultural scene. And be sure to check out our Hotel Happenings & Events.
We will be happy to arrange exclusive tours for you to discover our charming city. A few favorites include:
- Check out the official Visit Seattle Visitors’ Guide for activities, delicious treats, and insider tips on exploring the city.
- Discover Seattle’s top tourist attractions with the Seattle CityPASS program.
- Explore an insiders guide to the Seattle Center to learn all about what to see, where to eat, and what to do at this 74-acre arts and social hub.
- An all-inclusive, chauffeured wine tour: Visit unique Washington wineries and enjoy behind-the-scenes access at multiple wine tastings.
- A private, guided kayaking expedition in the San Juan Islands: Venture into the remote wilderness in search of bald eagles, porpoises, sea lions and orcas.
- A day trip to Mt. St. Helens National Monument: View the steaming volcano just miles from the crater.
- A day tour of the Olympic National Park: Explore the moss-draped rainforests, azure lakes and marmot-topped mountains.
- A wine and painting party: Learn to paint while enjoying local wines.
- A stand-up paddleboard or kayak adventure on Lake Union: Admire the city skyline from the water.
- A VIP food tour of Pike Place Market: Taste your way through the iconic market.
- A sunset dinner cruise on a yacht: Coast along Lake Union and Lake Washington as you wine and dine.
- A hands-on cooking lesson: Whip up a feast with the locals and have a dinner party with your new-found friends.
- Stop for a selfie at these Seattle landmarks that made it into TV and film.
- Enjoy Seattle’s abundance of locally grown herbs, berries, and mushrooms.
- Support local tribes by visiting galleries and shops that sell authentic arts and wares.
- It’s been over a half-century since Starbucks revolutionized the way much of the world brews and enjoys coffee. And plenty of newer players have developed their own passionate followings. Here are four indie coffeehouses to try right now.
- Seattle’s kid-focused and family-friendly museums delight their most excited audiences in playful, innovative ways.
For a customized Seattle experience, contact us about curating a personalized tour based on your interests.