Knowledgeable and passionate, our local experts can recommend the best Seattle activities and attractions. On a single afternoon, you can get to know one of Seattle’s most exciting neighborhoods, or delve into the dynamic local arts and cultural scene. And be sure to check-out our Hotel Happenings & Events.
We will be happy to arrange exclusive tours for you to discover our charming city. A few favorites include:
- An all-inclusive, chauffeured wine tour: Visit unique Washington wineries and enjoy behind-the-scenes access at multiple wine tastings.
- A private, guided kayaking expedition in the San Juan Islands: Venture into the remote wilderness in search of bald eagles, porpoises, sea lions and orcas.
- A day trip to Mt. St. Helens National Monument: View the steaming volcano just miles from the crater.
- A day tour of the Olympic National Park: Explore the moss-draped rainforests, azure lakes and marmot-topped mountains.
- A wine and painting party: Learn to paint while enjoying local wines.
- A stand-up paddleboard or kayak adventure on Lake Union: Admire the city skyline from the water.
- A VIP food tour of Pike Place Market: Taste your way through the iconic market.
- A sunset dinner cruise on a yacht: Coast along Lake Union and Lake Washington as you wine and dine.
- A hands-on cooking lesson: Whip up a feast with the locals and have a dinner party with your new-found friends.
For a customized Seattle experience, contact us about curating a personalized tour based on your interests.