Kid Friendly Hotel in Seattle
Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle loves to welcome families with kids of all ages. From fun extras like welcome goodie bags at check-in and milk and cookies at bedtime to more practical items like pack and plays and kid-friendly recommendation guides, we want to make sure your family has everything needed to enjoy your stay in Seattle.
Pacific Kids amenities available upon request:
- Special kid-friendly turndown treats
- Locally-inspired bedtime stories
- Seattle-centric coloring books and crayons
- Pack and plays
- DVD player and kid-friendly movies
- Amazon Fires for kids
- Bath toys
- Baby wipes
- Board games and assortment of books, toys and activities available from local children’s boutique Queen Anne Kids.
- Kid-friendly Seattle recommendation guides
Travelers with little ones in tow will discover that Pan Pacific Seattle is a perfect home base for exploring Seattle with the whole family. In the Emerald City, travelers can find plenty of fun things to do with kids. Dozens of parks—including the leafy Denny Park next door—mean that young visitors can get out and enjoy nature without ever leaving the city, although nearby mountain hikes and national parks make for excellent day trips. Seattle might be a big city, but it is also a terrific playground for children and adults alike.
- Space Needle
- The Center for Wooden Boats
- Seattle Center Fountain
- Pacific Science Center
- Seattle Children’s Museum
- Artist at Play Playground at Seattle Center
- Seattle’s Great Wheel on the waterfront
- Museum of Flight (home to a supersonic Concorde and the first Air Force One jet plane)
- Woodland Park Zoo featuring kid-friendly Zoomazium and petting zoo
- Seattle Aquarium (with its 120,000-gallon tank) and tidal pool
- Sculpture Park at Myrtle Edwards Park
At Pan Pacific Seattle, we do so much more than just accommodate our littlest guests. For more information about this kid-friendly Seattle hotel, talk to our concierge about planning the perfect family getaway.