From fun extras like welcome goodie bags and bedtime milk and cookies to kid-friendly guides, we go the extra mile to ensure you and your young ones have a wonderful stay.
Pacific Kids amenities are available upon request:
- Special kid-friendly turndown treats
- Locally-inspired bedtime stories
- Seattle-centric coloring books and crayons
- Pack and plays
- DVD player and kid-friendly movies
- Amazon Fires for kids
- Bath toys
- Baby Wipes
- Board games and assortment of books, toys and activities from local children’s boutique Queen Anne Kids.
Travelers with little ones in tow will discover that Pan Pacific Seattle is a perfect base for enjoying all that the city has to offer.
Family-friendly activities for your consideration:
- Space Needle
- The Center for Wooden Boats
- Seattle Center Fountain
- Pacific Science Center
- Seattle Children’s Museum
- Artist at Play Playground at Seattle Center
- Seattle’s Great Wheel on the waterfront
- Museum of Flight (home to a supersonic Concorde and the first Air Force One jet plane)
- Woodland Park Zoo featuring kid-friendly Zoomazium and petting zoo
- Seattle Aquarium (with its 120,000-gallon tank) and tidal pool
- Sculpture Park at Myrtle Edwards Park
Contact us about planning the perfect family vacation.