Knowledgeable and passionate, our local experts can recommend the best Seattle activities and attractions. On a single afternoon, you can get to know one of Seattle’s most exciting neighborhoods, or delve into the dynamic local arts and cultural scene.
We will be happy to arrange exclusive tours for you to discover our charming city. A few favorites include:
- An all-inclusive, chauffeured wine tour: Visit unique Washington wineries and enjoy behind-the-scenes access at multiple wine tastings.
- A private, guided kayaking expedition in the San Juan Islands: Venture into the remote wilderness in search of bald eagles, porpoises, sea lions and orcas.
- A day trip to Mt. St. Helens National Monument: View the steaming volcano just miles from the crater.
- A day tour of the Olympic National Park: Explore the moss-draped rainforests, azure lakes and marmot-topped mountains.
- A wine and painting party: Learn to paint while enjoying local wines.
- A stand-up paddleboard or kayak adventure on Lake Union: Admire the city skyline from the water.
- A VIP food tour of Pike Place Market: Taste your way through the iconic market.
- A sunset dinner cruise on a yacht: Coast along Lake Union and Lake Washington as you wine and dine.
- A hands-on cooking lesson: Whip up a feast with the locals and have a dinner party with your new-found friends.
For a customized Seattle experience, contact us about curating a personalized tour based on your interests.