Tours & Activities in Seattle
Guests at the Pan Pacific Seattle can rely on our local experts to recommend the best Seattle activities and attractions. On a single afternoon excursion, visitors can get to know one of Seattle’s best neighborhoods, be it Ballard or Queen Anne, or discover the city’s dynamic arts scene.
Pan Pacific Seattle is happy to arrange exclusive Seattle tours for our guests and help each and every visitor discover the multifaceted city and region. A few favorites include:
- An all-inclusive, chauffeured wine tour, highlighting unique Washington wineries and behind-the-scenes access at multiple wine tastings.
- A private, guided kayaking expedition in the San Juan Islands, exploring the remote wilderness in search of bald eagles, porpoises, sea lions and orcas.
- A haunting, but beautiful day trip to Mt. St. Helens National Monument, viewing the steaming volcano just miles from the crater.
- A nature-packed day-trip for a tour of Olympic National Park, exploring the moss-draped rainforests, azure lakes and marmot-topped mountains.
- A wine and painting party, learning to paint like an Old Master while enjoying local wines.
- A Stand-Up Paddleboard or kayak adventure on Lake Union, admiring the city skyline from the water.
- A VIP food tour of iconic Pike Place Market, tasting your way through the market before it opens.
- A sunset dinner cruise on a yacht, coasting along Lake Union and Lake Washington.
- A hands-on cooking lesson with locals, culminating in a dinner party with new-found friends.
For a completely customized Seattle experience, be sure to speak to our concierge about curating a personalized tour around Seattle based on your interests.