Enjoy a personalized picnic lunch and custom tote bag with a $25 Uber credit to explore the city.
Just outside our doors, the best of Seattle is at your fingertips in our South Lake Union neighborhood (and beyond) – an ideal spot to begin your weekend adventures. Head out to explore the summer happenings in our great city with:
- A personalized picnic lunch for two – work directly with our Chef to create your own mouth-watering al fresco menu
- A custom Pan Pacific market bag to tote your lunch from Apolis, a lifestyle brand that supports advocacy through industry by connecting consumers with makers and artisans across the globe
- A $25 Uber credit to explore the city at your leisure
Wondering where to spend your weekend in Seattle?
- Kick it off with Thursday Summers at SAM (Seattle Art Museum) – walking distance from the hotel, it’s a great place to take in a picnic with live music and art.
- If you’re feeling more zen, head over to Summer at SAM on Saturday morning for a yoga class and open art studio classes.
- The city’s first green space, Denny Park, is a lush escape and idyllic spot for lunch in the heart of Seattle.
- On Sunday mornings, head over to the Center For Wooden Boats, for their complimentary Sunday Public Sails. A Seattle tradition for more than 25 years, skippers and crew take passengers out on Lake Union for unforgettable voyages. Sign-ups begin at 10am on Sunday, get there early – spots go fast!
Looking for more Seattle sights to explore? Check out our full neighborhood guide here.Reserve Now
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability
- 72-hour advance reservations required.
- Picnic, tote bag and Uber credit are per stay.
- Package elements subject to availability and may be subject to similar substitutions.
- Rate subject to prevailing government taxes and/or assessment fees
- Cannot be combined with other offers